Binance Coin(BNB) Bots & Live Binance Coin Pricing
Institutionally - Proven Automated BNB Trading Algorithms
EndoTech Algorithms trade BNB and Deliver Results.
Clients use EndoTech’s automated trading strategies to get Alpha exposure from BNB while enjoying proven risk management. Instead of a failed ‘buy and hold’ (HODL) approach, BNB trading algorithms deliver results securely on your own exchange wallet. Connect to the BNB trading strategy and trades are automatically executed on your account through a secure API.
Explore Our Strategies
Binance Coin basics:
BNB is Binance’s coin that launched in 2017. In 2020, it was rebranded as BNB using a Proof of Stake Authority. One of its uses is paying for fees on Binance.
Binance Coin trading bots:
EndoTech’s Binance trading bots execute a series of proven trading algorithms that are based on BNB movements.
BNB Strategies Outperform HODL
HODL has been up and down.
Bots capture the movements and deliver better results
EndoTech BNB trading bots
EndoTech’s BNB trading strategies include a variety of trading styles and risk profiles including: BNB Long, BNB Long/Short, BNB Leveraged, BNB accumulating
- These use AI algorithms to determine the right time to enter or exit long positions.
- Many countries – including the US – only allow for these strategies.
- These leverage artificial intelligence to find the right time to enter long or short positions enabling trading in both bull and bear markets. These require futures trading accounts.
How to choose the right bot for you?
Choosing the right strategy is generally based on the following parameters:
- Risk/reward profile – Different strategies have different risk parameters. You should use risk capital only
- Capital requirements – How much capital is available and how much diversification
- Regulation – Different countries prevent clients from trading futures
- Crypto Exchange – Certain exchanges are better suited for different strategies. All EndoTech strategies list the exchanges supported
- Preference – Some clients have preferences for which coin to trade
How EndoTech works with...
EndoTech has a premier partnership with Binance and Binance.US. As such, we have access to service and support that individual investors do not. Our partnership is actively supported by Binance management as a leader in investment innovation. Technically, our trading algorithms use secure APIs to execute trade signals directly on client accounts and have no access to client funds.
BNB Live Pricing
Binance Coin (CRYPTO: BNB)
Binance Coin can be bought using cryptocurrency exchanges. These exchanges enable clients to buy, sell, hold cryptocurrencies and Binance Coin.
There is are wide choice of exchanges to buy Binance Coin. Popular centralized exchanges include Binance, Binance.US, Coinbase Pro, Gemini, Bitfinex. Most exchanges require that customers identify themselves through documentation.
Binance Coin can also be bought using PayPal, credit card or other means. For example, you can buy Binance Coin at ATM machines or through P2P exchanges.
With the growth in cryptocurrency, Binance Coin can also be bought through mainstream brokers like Robinhood and even more traditional banks.
You can make money with Binance Coin and you can lose money with Binance Coin. It should be with risk capital only.
Binance Coin’s price volatility has been a challenge for many investors. While many have gone for a strategy of ‘holding on for dear life’ (HODLing), there are more advanced ways to invest in Binance Coin.
The all time high for Binance Coin is more than $690 in May 2021. The price of Binance Coin has moved significantly, and is now trading at around $250.
As of Nov 20, 2022, the market cap of Binance Coin was $40 billion dollars.
The 24hr trading volume for Binance Coin is valued of $886 million dollars as of Nov 20, 2022.
There are 159 million Binance Coins in circulation as of Nov 20, 2022
Binance Coin is one of the top 10 crypto currencies by value (as of Nov 22, 2022).